Saturday, December 11, 2004

more politics

So.. as I am sure most of you have heard a couple of days ago the US embassy in Saudi Arabia was bombed by Al Qieda. Gee I wonder how this happened? I thought we were supposed to be free from terror under Bush... what happened to that? Well let me just tell you. We are in Iraq fighting a war for oil that has nothing to do with the terrorist attacks that are going on against our country. We are deploring more and more troops into action in Iraq and we are neglecting the real threat which is none other than Bin Laden... well woopty doo we caught Sadam Husein and we have just left Bin Laden.. you know the guy who started this whole mess off and running so that he can continue to terrorize the US without any hinderance whatsoever. Maybe if we had our troop where they should be in Afghanistan looking for Bin Laden instead of over in Iraq killing innocent civilians and fighting over THEIR oil we would have caught Bin Laden already and the terrorist attacks would not still be going on. But alas our fearless leader has decided that it is more important to finish daddy's unfinished business than to keep the US safe from attacks... let me ask you.. if the terrorism is still going on than please let me know where all that money for homeland security and the war on terror is going... I just don't know hmmm? could it be more lies from our president? Maybe. The world may never know... Oh wait, sorry my mistake, the US may never know. The world already has a pretty good idea of what's going on with the US and yet the US civilians seem to have no clue... (read a foreign news sourse if you don't believe me). Welcome to a new Bush error. More wars, more terror, more discrimination oh and lets not forget... LESS RIGHTS!!! all you Bush supporters give yourself a swift kick in the ass for me cause I know 9 out of 10 of you voted for him for fear of terror and his second term hasn't even started yet and the rest of the world is so angry with us for re-electing him that well the terror has started already. Never mind I will do it for you :: KICK ::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Lori, what can I add? hmmm let me think...
"And if you're not angry, then you're just stupid and you don't care. How else can you react when you know something so unfair. When the men of the hour can kill half the world in war, make them slaves to a superpower and let them die poor."
::BIG KICK::