Saturday, March 12, 2005

"If tomorrow never comes..."

So I am sitting at the computer anxsiously awaiting my fate for the night. My baby is taking me out somewhere... all I know is that it has to involve the basketball game that is on tonight because knowing her there is no way she would miss it even if the world was coming to an end. That's ok though. I have to admit for some reason bren has really been able to get me involved more in the sport of basketball. I dont claim to be some sort of an expert though. I know the basic ideas and a little bit of the other stuff but I'm learning... "somebody remind me why I am dating a jock!!" lol. Ok so i apparently get to go out both tonight and tomorrow night... two days in a row... this must be my lucky week. I know I have to get cleaned up and ready to go out... dress nice but comfortable... what does that mean anyway... (somebody warn me if this is starting to sound to girly)... Oh my god... what am I going to wear lol. Ok so moving right along... This week hasn't been so bad.. there have been some events that I would like to pretend never happened... no hunny I dont understand what she's thinking either... but all in all a good week.... to be followed hopefully from a good week off of school... I can't wait. So Bren and I are trying to decide what to do... we want to get all of our friends together like the week after easter or so so if anyone is interested in having a pot luck over here let us know. We are thinking wednesday or thursday... so far it seems like the thursday's have it. Let us know. Hmmm.. what else.... I love my baby, Jessie is cute as usual, and life is good... I can't wait to be done with school and give my girls the lives that they deserve... to much stress now and not enough fun and excitement. I think we really should move to kenmore as soon as I am out of school... hey if we can get there this summer after I finish and before Jessie starts school that would be prime I mean really... it's a much better school district and if we are going to be looking to move in the next couple of years then we don't want Jessie to get behind in school stuff... she's a smart kid and she deserves to be in a better district than the buffalo public schools... oh speaking of buffalo... I just found out that now all of our DMV's are closed except for the one downtown... not a single DMV in the Erie County... except that one... crazy economics... Ok well my baby is cleaning now and I feel like I should be giving her a hand... more to come later... I'm sure I will want to blog about my weekend and I am currently working on another 2 books that I will hopefully be able to post by the end of the week... yay!!! actual fun reading.. who knew that existed anymore? Ok later... I love you baby.

No comments: