Thursday, January 27, 2005

Favorites

These are some of my favorite slogans I found on pins/bumper stickers/ etc....

Gay and Lesbian:
~ "But mommy, wouldn't gay marriages be happy marriages"
~ "Gay marriage ceremony: $5000. War in Iraq $87 billion. Bush not getting re-elected: Priceless"
~ "Against Gay Marriage? Don't marry one!
~ "Don't come out of the closet unless you have something fabulous to wear"
~ "Equal rights are not special rights"
~ "Face it, girl, prince charming isn't coming. He's living with Mr. Right"
~ "How come all the cool girls are Lesbians?"
~ "I don't mind straight people as long as the act gay in public!"
~ "I had to come out of the closet to make room for more clothes"
~ "I was once a tomboy, now I'm a full grown lesbian"
~ "If gays and lesbians are given civil rights then everyone will want them."
~ "It's not just a tomboy phase"
~ "Who says I want to fit in"
~ "Why do I have to get married? I didn't do anything wrong."
~ "Show tunes made me gay"

to be continued...

No comments: