Friday, February 04, 2005

hard times

So yeah, I am still up at Brenda's mom's house. The funeral for her grandfather was yesterday and once I got home my dad called to say that grandma passed away. I have a feeling that this is going to be a rough year all around. Can't say I hadn't thought about the fact that grandma and grandpa weren't doing so well but I decided that I could probably handle it because we weren't that close you know... didn't see them too often. Wrong.... was up for a while, reminiced with Bren about shit and tried my best to stay positive. I guess this had to happen sometime the timing just sucked... more to come later.

2 comments:

All Things Jennifer said...

Aw Lori, my God...I am so sorry for your loss...if you need anything, this time we can take care of you.

Love you.

Lori said...

Thanks Jen, That means alot and thank you for coming over here to watch the munchkin I just don't think it's fair to drag her to another funeral for someone she didn't even know.
Love you