Thursday, May 12, 2005

so...

Ok.. tired oh so tired. Dog kept me up all night last night and then Jessie kept me up this morning. I can't wait for brenda to start working nights... this 5:30 bullshit has got to go. So I am sitting here after taking brenda to work at 5:30 and Jessie to school for 9:00, took Brenda from breakfast at work and now it is a little bit of blog time for me then school work. So speaking of school.. in order to graduate this summer here is the list of things I must do...
1) Finish incomplete for Colins and hope that she grades it (doing that today)
2)Take classes over the summer
3) Finish up my incomplete for nutrition over the summer
4) Get in my paperwork by the begining of July
5) And last but definitly not least, what promises to be the hardest part of my summer... my senior thesis. There is something really daunting about writing a 50 page paper... I don't know if it is just me but damn.

Ok so that wraps up school... as for last night.. the couple of hours that I did actually manage to sleep I had a really bad dream... well if you want to know what it was ask and if I deam you worthy... I shall tell you but believe me when I tell you it sucked.

The house is coming along nicely... I am quite pleased. I love having a porch and a yard... it's great. Jessie is enjoying the time she gets outside too which is always a good thing.

Oh and then there is this... because of the new computer I have been able to rediscover sims but this time it is in the form of Sims 2... ok well first things first... brenda hates it... mostly because I play it ALL THE TIME! but as usual I am addicted. Right now Bren and I live in a 2 bedroom house. Jessie is completely grown up but is still living with us and we have a brand new baby girl... Jamie. It's really cute they grow up in this version... man it's great... oh and in case I forgot to mention Bren and I are also only 5 days away from being considered elders but lord knows that by our lifestyle that won't be much of a change... Let me know if you want to be added into the sims game... it could happen. Oh another interesting thing that came out of the sims game. Bren and I discussed baby names and we have successfully named our first born son. Robert Edward Dean-Stein. So if you know us well enough I am pretty sure you can figure out where these names came from. If not... well keep guessing and maybe we will tell you. Luv you lots
Lori

No comments: