Monday, May 23, 2005

Peace

Ok so I am currently sitting at the computer at school trying to print my hw for the night. Yes that's right... summer classes have begun and are in full swing already. The computer is being stupid... whenever I try to print I am getting a message saying that the document exceeds the # of pages allowed or some shit like that. I didn't write it I'm just trying to print it... ahh not fair... If I don't get this to print I dont know what I am going to do because I need it for tomorrow. Anyway so here is what's new in life. I started classes today. Fun stuff as usual. bren is at work right now and we have a babysitter for Jessie so that I can have some time for hw and thesis and stuff of that nature. I have a feeling that I am in for a very full summer. Ok well what else... it feels so good to be out of the house. I am convinced that I was completely losing my mind because there was just nothing to do anymore and Jessie although I love her to death was driving me nuts... just too much time in the house I guess so hopefully school time and stuff like that will help. Midnight is doing well. He is listening a lot better, sleeping through the night and all... it's great. Very few accidents.. again a plus. Bren is doing well too. Even though today was the first day I think that she is really enjoying her new work schedule. It gives her a little bit of time to be home during the day and get some stuff done that she needs to do and god knows that I love not having to get up at 4:45 every morning. So that's working out well all around. Jessie has field day tomorrow at her school so bren and I are going and we are competeing. That should be fun. I told bren we are probably the best parents to be competing so we signed up lol. Ok well I guess I really should try to figure out a way to print this so I will talk to you all soon. Lots of Love... Peace

No comments: