Friday, February 18, 2005

books

Ok so here is the deal. I really wish I could participate in this 50 books a year thing but alas... I am still a student and I spend most of my time reading for school so although I do not believe I will reach 50 books I am going to blog out the ones I do read anyway. Special rules... I will be counting books for my classes as long as I read them cover to cover.... I think that's only fair. Ok so as of right now this year... it's hard I don't remember what I read right before this year as compared to during but I would say that I am done with about 3.

#1 Lucky by Alice Sebold... this is an amazing book if you can handle the topic I would suggest it to anyone. Very powerful and non-fiction... check it out... she is the author of the Lovely Bones if anyone has read that.

#2 The Good Body by Eve Ensler... Ok all I have to say is it's by Eve Ensler and about half my friends should be running out to either a) buy the book or b) borrow it from me... it's an easy read of course and it is really good.

#3 still to come....

Ok so that is my update for now... I hope all is well with everyone and leave me some love... I hate checking my blog and not having any comments :( makes me feel unloved.

No comments: