Sunday, February 27, 2005

"Torn"

Random thought *So I was thinking that maybe I would start titling my posts after song lyrics... so this is the first in a series.*

Ok so I am torn right now because as much as I love cousin Jen and I want to go with my babies to see her... I feel like I must stay home and do some work for school. I want to see Bren and I know she isn't even going to come upstairs really when she gets here we are just going to unload the car... load the car and they are going to take off. I miss her when she's gone but I guess if I stay I will have a little peace and quiet to try to get at least some of my work done so that I can spend some time with her later. So the plan is this...
1:15- unload car/load car/kiss my baby goodbye
1:30- Read for Masani's class... I have about half of what needs to be read done.
*If I finish Masani's book before bren and the munchkin are back then I guess I am gonna work on some of Hoppe's readings and paper so that I can get a jump start on that... or I will work on my spanish oral quiz that I have tomorrow. I hope I get the easy one... keep your fingers crossed.*
~ whenever... spend some time with my baby maybe play a game of cards or something... play a game with Jessie before bed. Set out her clothes for the morning. Let bren do the nighttime routine so that I can get a little more work done... then I want to make sure that I have some time to spend with bren. Maybe a little more work after that when she will be sleepy and in bed.
Tomorrow...
~5:30- Bren goes to work
~9:00- Get Jess on bus
~11:15- ready to leave when Bren gets home
~12:40- Meet with my spanish teacher
~2:00- Class with Masani
~5:00- do some work or hang out in the office til I need to get bren
~7:00- Get bren and Jessie from work
Work Work Work

Fun times.... anyway I guess I have too much stuff to do to be sitting on my blog... leave me some love :)

No comments: