Monday, April 11, 2005

more updating... copied from live journal

Ok so I am just chilling, waiting around for Bren to get out of the bathroom so that we can finish are card game (yes, I know, laugh all you want. We're old) and then it is off to bed. Well this week is looking up actually. Tomorrow is probably going to be the longest day ever let's see... 1st Take Bren to work for 7:00 get Jess off to school by 9:00, me to class by 11:00 then it is over to talking leaves and back to campus reading the book I buy at talking leaves inbetween. Class at 2:00 that goes until 5:00 then get Bren from Alumni and back home to pick up Jessie and finish puppy proofing the house. That's right I said puppy proofing. Bren and I picked out a dog on Friday... very exciting... and he comes home on Tuesday. His name is midnight. We got him at the spca in angola and he is the cutest friendliest little guy you will ever see. And he absolutely adores Brenda. He cried everytime she walked out of sight. So we have been spending the last 3 days shopping for puppy stuff which I must admit... although it is expensive it's a ton of fun. So now we are all set for the new addition to our family and you all have to come over and see him. He is a Lab and they think Terrier mix. I will admit that his head is slightly out of proportion to his body right now but all kids have big heads right. lol He is only 2 months old and he is all black with just a couple white hairs on his chest (hence the name). I just can't wait til he is home. Jessie is really excited. She has been helping to clean up and get ready for the dog. She shopped with us and she is counting down the days. It's great. Puppies are fun. The best part is that I told her we could walk it down to the bus stop every morning with her and she was so excited. She hasn't seen him yet except for his picture online which I must be honest does not do him justice at all. Just wait until you all see him. So, moving on from there... considering that he is estimated to get to be about 50 pounds and does not therefore fit into our landlord's category of a small dog I guess that means that we are moving this summer. We have already started to look and if anybody has any ideas let us know. Of course... it must allow pets and we are looking to rent like the lower of a house or something with a yard... preferably fenced in for both Jessie and Midnight.... aww every kid should have a dog... this is going to be great. I just hope that he ends up likeing me as much as he apparently likes Brenda or I might feel just a tad bit left out. Oh well, other than the dog everything is going well. This saturday was penguin days which is always fun. We took Jess to the aquarium and that was fun than we headed down to anchor bar for some wings... it doesn't get much better than that let me just tell you. Today was kind of a quiet laid back kind of a day. Complete with cleaning and shopping. The house is looking pretty good. Well not including the bedroom of course... I dont think we will ever get to the bottom of this bedroom no matter how hard we try.. and believe me on occasion we try and that just leads to me getting discouraged. Ok well I guess that is enough for now even though bren isn't out of the tub yet... I guess it's time to wake her up.. something tells me she is sleeping in there.. leave me some love :)
PS... It looks like everything is working out school wise and with a little bit of hard work it looks like I will pass all of my classes and be able to graduate this summer.... THANK GOD!!!

No comments: