Sunday, April 03, 2005

survey

Seven things in your room:
1: Tv
2: computer
3: desk
4: dart board
5: lamp
6: bed
7: dried roses
Top seven things you say most:
1: I love you
2: you suck at life
3: I miss you
4: stuff
5: shit
6: fuck
7: crap
Do You:
Smoke? yes
Do drugs?: I’ll admit it but not as much anymore
Read the newspaper?: not usually
Pray?: nope
Have a Job: I'm a student and I am helping to raise a five year old... job enough for me
Attend Church: no
Attend Synagouge: no
Have you ever:
Gone skinny dipping?: nope
Had a medical emergency?: yes... asthma attack
Had surgery?: no
Swam in the dark?: no
Been to a Bonfire?: yep
Got Drunk?: definitly have 21st birthday was a killer
Ran away from home?: no not really... I was all set to once though
Played strip poker?: yep
Gotten beaten up?: not unless you count my sister and the neighbors when we were little
Beaten someone up?: nope
Been on stage?: yep
Slept outdoors?: yep
Pulled an all nighter?: yep
Been on radio/tv?: yep
Been in a mosh-pit?: yep
Do you have:
Any gay/lesbian friends?: gee this is a tough one... I would have to say yes
A wallet?: yep
Coffee?: not right now
Cologne/Perfume: yes... eddie bauer baby
In the last 24 Hours have you....:
Cried: nope... but I did a whole lot this past week
Bought someting: nope
Gotten sick: nope
Sang: yea I think so
Been kissed: yupper
Talked to an ex: yes
Talked to someone you have a crush on: if you can count my gf here than yes
Missed someone: yep
Hugged someone: yep
Sex with someone: hell yeah

No comments: