Thursday, June 23, 2005

Stuff

So here it is... I have about 5 minutes if that to write. It's Angela's birthday and we are all going out for a while. I have decided that my blog is not living up to it's name so I am going to focus on more radical things with the occasional update on my life too. So since I don't have the time now this is just an update but that is the future plan. Hopefully once I get done with all this school shit I will have the time to really look at the news and critique it but until then... alas I am stuck. Anyway, school is going pretty well. I didnt' get nearly enough done tonight.. too many interruptions but I am hoping that the quiz tomorrow will be ok anyway and then I will have some time to work some more on my paper before meeting with beth tomorrow night. Yes that's right I am meeting with beth and she is finally getting a look at all the work I really haven't gotten around to on my thesis yet. Oh well I have been working on it the last couple of days and pounding out some more pages of the actual paper at least. I guess we will see how it all goes. I didn't get through the books that I was supposed to be looking at for her but I did get through some of them and I have notes on them of stuff I want to plug in and if I finish plugging them in than I guess maybe I don't have to bring any evidence of how much I didn't actually read... I dont know maybe it is just me but I really felt like a lot of this stuff just wasn't relevant at all but then again I guess Beth knows better than me. Tara is buckeling down and she has gotten quite a bit done on her thesis so I am proud of her... I just wish I could do the same... I am so focused on being done with school that the things that have to get done before I can be done just aren't on my mind for some reason but you know what... Bren you are right... I just have to focus on this stuff for another 2 months and I am done with it so I guess I really have to put all that work energy that I have into the schoolwork for the time being. So yeah that's it about school I guess because quite frankly... I dont want to even talk about it anymore :(

So incase you guys didn't see it I now have a link up to my puppy's new blog... he's so cute so if you guys want to take a look at how the puppy is going and all the fun little things like pictures etc... check it out. If for some reason you can't use my links... the website is www.darkanddevious.blogspot.com check it out and let me know what you think... comments are always welcome lol... unless you are going to say that Bren and I are too obsessed with the dog... cause we already know that lol. Ok well I guess it is time to be going and meeting up with those friends of mine that I rarely see anymore... Off I go and a good night to all. :)

1 comment:

bren said...

update: after my baby wrote this i decided to bbreak my hand and sprain my ankle therefore spending the night at the hospital instead of the bar... no we hadnt even left the house yet when this happened...