Friday, November 05, 2004

Ok so this one isn't so political

Anyway, life is good. Bren and I watched LJ all day today from about 7:30am to about 2:30pm and that was fun. Hopefully that will become a semi-regular thing... he's sooo cute. So of course I am still upset about the election but the anger has subsided and now it is more about the whole fear for your life type of thing. But enough about that I am not feeling sooo political today. I am taking a time out for a while to write... Jessie is in the other room watching Shrek and all is going pretty well here. I feel like I can't sit still though... there is way too much to do. Between taking care of the munchkin, taking care of Brenda and taking care of myself it doesn't leave much time for the other things that go along with life. The apt is a disaster and I spent the good majority of the night putting away clean clothes and starting to get the dirty clothes packed up for tomorrow. I assume I will have to wait til after the munchkin goes to sleep. A little over an hour and I will be on my own again to get things done around here. I just can't sit still... ahhh the only thing that's running through my mind is the fact that I have to finish with the laundry, clean the living room, and all of that stuff. The cards in this room need to be taken care of so that we can use the closet and get them up on ebay... I don't know way too much to do here. Tomorrow should be good we are going up to visit grandma for the night. I have a lot of work to do though. I have to figure out how I am going to get all of my work for school done too. I got accepted to my major finally so that's good but it still means that there is a lot of work to be done. I have to make sure that Masani doesn't regret giving it to me this semester. Let's see what I would like to get done today....
8:00- doing this
8:30- storytime for munchkin and sleep for her
8:45- Back to work... finish with laundry in bedroom
Clean up bed... make bed... straighten room
10:15- Bren comes home... Bren time, possibly more work... bed while watching ELLEN!!!

Okay so there is the plan lets see how well I can stick to it.

No comments: