Thursday, November 18, 2004

today

So... today was interesting... I woke up at about 7:20 got Jessie up and drove Bren to work then Jess and I got ready for school and I took her to school so we could drop off her family turkey project which if I might say so myself was amazing. Anyway so then from there I went to get some Timmy Ho's and headed over to school... sat in the car for about an hour doing some reading... if you people haven't checked out the book "When Heaven and Earth Changed Places" you should it's amazingly written. Yeah so then I went to class and headed out to get Bren from work at about 12... we came home and planned a few things out and then we get a call... Jessie had a half day and we forgot so we went to get her from the bus and she played for a little while while bren and I packed up the cats for yet another trip to the vet... the vet said that he was just going to give speck a booster shot but then when we got there she all of a sudden needed a deworming too which meant an extra $50 and so the price of the visit doubled... you got to love vets... they're just like car mechanics they stick it to you however they can. Then we head over to get Bren's check from work and head to the bank only to find out that they gipped her about $75 dollers which puts us about $125 in the whole for the month... living in debt is always fun... we head home and get some dinner and I start with some HW but you know me... procrastination is my middle name and here I am at 10:30 still procrastinating and still not done. Bren is asleep behind me and I just want to go to bed and cuddle up with her but alas there is more work to be done before that is feasible. Tomorrow shall be just as hectic as today. I have 4 classes from 9:30am til 9:30pm plus a little running around in between. I love my life.
So after I am on campus all day I am going to come home and put Jessie to bed so that Bren can go out with some of her friends. I know she wants to see mel and in all honesty I'm fine with that. I know that she feels like she doesn't get to see her friends anymore and that makes me sad :( I want her to be happy. And although the whole mel thing is still weird I would honestly rather have her hang out with mel than not. It will make her happy and I trust her. It was actually kinda funny cause she told me she was gonna do laundry after I got back from class tomorrow night which if you know Bren at all you would know is nothing like her so I was just like... really soo who is going with you? ::smirk:: "I dont know what you are talking about" Well I know Bren well enough to know that she doesn't really do much on her own... especially spend the night at a skeavy laundrymat... so finally I go "Mel's going with you isn't she" "maybe" so yeah that was my answer right now.... she's so cute and so damn readable. I love this girl with all my heart. I dont know how I got by without her. All I have to do is look at her to bring a smile to my face. So while she is out having a good time tomorrow night I will get some work done so that I can spend some time with her when she gets back.. sounds like a fair deal to me. I wish she knew that she could just tell me that she wants to hang out with mel instead of having me infer it but eh whatever. I think its pretty much a good thing. Apparently, Jackie still has a problem with Mel seeing me or Bren which I just think is ridiculous but whatever to each their own right? I'm not about to tell my GF who she can be friends with... it's not my style! So that's the plan for tomorrow which is cool...
I have a busy week ahead of me... I have 2 final research papers due before thanksgiving break and then a whole lot of make up work to do over the break so that's gonna be fun. We are gonna leave Jessie up at Bren's mom's for the weekend so that things can get accomplished so hopefully after that I will be all caught up and then I can relax durring the break between semesters... well all except for that pesky incomplete that I should be trying to get rid of. Oh well... thus is life.. soon I shall graduate and put all this shit behind me and enter the REAL WORLD!!! pshh I would take a job over this anyday. I mean I love to learn stuff but the HW is killer I just wish at the end of a long day that I was done instead of having more and more stuff to do when I get back home. Well thus is school and soon I will be done... at least for the time being. Anyway... I guess it is about time for me to at least finish the paper I am working on before I curl up with my Cuddle Bear. So until I write agian... goodnight!

No comments: